Just a quick FYI...
Walk-ins are welcome at the 8am ICGA meeting & the 9:30am Farm Assets Conference. You may pay by check, credit-card, or cash. Please bring the correct change ($40) if paying by cash. That'll make it easier for all involved.
see you at the conference,Todd
call 1-800-898-1065 or online at
BUY TICKETS NOW | $40 each
Doors open at 9:30am. The noon meal is included. Parking is free in the deck next to the Marriott. There are a large number of vendors available for you to talk with prior to and during the breaks. Come and check out the whole of the event.
8:00 am | Illinois Corn Growers Association Annual Meeting
9:30 am | Farm Assets Registration Desk Opens
10:30am | The Supply Chain Wants You - premiums & contracts
- Angie Slaughter, Vice President Procurement - Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Rickette Collins, Sr. Director Global Supply Chain - McDonald's Corporation
- Ken Dallmier, President and COO - Clarkson Grain Company
- Brad Allen, AgriEdge Specialist - Syngenta
Noon | Lunch
1:00pm | Agriculture at Research Park
- Laura Weisskopf Bleill, Associate Director, University of Illinois Research Park
1:15pm | Trade, Tariffs, Grain Flow and the Farm Economy
- Gary Schnitkey, University of Illinois
- Jonathan Coppess, University of Illinois
- Bruce Sherrick, ILLINOIS TIAA Center for Farmland Research
2:15pm | Break
2:30pm | WILLAg Commodity Marketing Panel
- Pete Manhart, Bates Commodities
- Bill Mayer, Strategic Farm Marketing
- Merrill Crowley, Midwest Market Solutions
- Wayne Nelson, L and M Commodities
- Todd Hubbs, University of Illinois
Members of the press should contact Lindsay Mitchell (309) 557-3257 at the Illinois Corn Growers Association to register for the Farm Assets Conference.